In today’s post, I am compiling a list of the best makeup products out there that have been formulated for oily, acne-prone skin with open pores and acne spots. At the outset, this may seem like a problem skin type for which it will be difficult to find the right set of makeup products. Open pores and acne spots require you to use makeup that lets your skin breathe, does not clog the pores and does not aggravate and worsen the acne situation.
Here are the 11 best products for oily, acne prone skin with open pores and acne spots:
1. Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid Makeup: This skin-healing foundation from Neutrogena is a drugstore superstar for acne prone skin. It contains salicylic acid that actively treats and prevents acne, and leaves your skin looking naturally flawless.
2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer: This wonder product from The Body Shop conceals blemishes while also treating them. An ideal pick for acne-prone skin, especially when you want to conceal spots and zits.
3. Innisfree Matte Full Cover Cushion: This lovely cushion foundation from Innisfree provides natural-looking full coverage that is great for acne-prone skin and large pores. The matte finish lass through the day.
4. L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation: One of the best matte foundations from the drugstore, this one provides high coverage to make your skin looking incredibly flawless.
5. Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer: This concealer has been especially formulate to target and treat acne and is ideal for active acne spots and large, open pores.
6. Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation: A luxurious foundation from Giorgio Armani, this is what you should invest in if you want a long-wearing foundation that conceals large pores, acne spots and does not aggravate the skin.
7. ELF Acne Fighting Foundation: This super affordable foundation from e.l.f. works wonders on acne-prone skin. It is especially formulated to treat and diminish zits while giving your skin a natural and flawless finish.
8. Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Liquid Makeup: This foundation from Almay contains the acne-fighting ingredient salicylic acid, so every time you put this on to cover your blemishes, you’re also treating your skin.
9. CoverFX Mattifying Primer: This genius primer from CoverFX is one of the best things out there for acne-prone skin with open pores. It fills in the pores with highly potent acne-fighting ingredients, while helping the makeup go on smoothly and last long.
10. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation: This luxurious foundation from Hourglass gives your skin an absolutely flawless finish, controls oil, soothes acne and lasts through the day. It is a lightweight liquid formula that blends in easily and sets to a powder finish.
11. Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Blemish Control: This lightweight, fast-absorbing primer from Smashbox has exceptional blemish controlling properties. It is an excellent choice for those with acne and large pores. It helps the makeup go on smoothly and last longer. It is also acts as a healing barrier between the makeup and the skin.
15 Best Acne-Fighting Products
Best Salicylic Acid-Based Products for Acne-Prone Skin
Top 10 Products to Get Rid of Acne Overnight
Lotus Professional Phyto Rx Clarifying Pimples and Acne Creme
8 Best Products for Removing Acne Scars
0 out of
5 based on