Silver Powder is an award-winning product (most recently, winner of the Teen Vogue Acne Awards 2018!) that is designed to absorb excess oil, draw out blackheads, and help improve the look of large, congested pores. Formulated with just three ingredients—Kaolin Clay, Calcium Carbonate, and Zinc Oxide—this finely-milled white powder works to help clarify oily areas like the T-zone.
How Do You Use Silver Powder?
1. Start with a clean face. Cleanse and exfoliate to help get rid of all the dirt, oil, and dead skin cell buildup. Make sure you focus on the T-zone—especially around the edges of your nose—so you can ensure that our Silver Powder will work even more effectively at absorbing all that pore-clogging gunk.
→ If you’re dry…use the Botanical Exfoliating Scrub.
→ If you’re oily… use the Kiwi Face Scrub.
→ If you’re broken out… no granular exfoliants for you! Instead, use our Glycolic Foaming Cleanser.
2. Prep and apply the Silver Powder. This is the fun part because you’re essentially DIY-ing your mask. You can do it one of two ways:
- Dampen a cotton ball or pad with water and dip it into the powder. Then, press the product on your nose, chin, or wherever you’re seeing congestion.
- Scoop out some of the powder into the lid or a small dish. Add equal parts water to the powder and mix it together using a (clean) spatula/spoon until it turns into a paste. Then, apply it as you would a mask—again, on the nose, chin, and wherever else you see blackheads.
3. Wait 8-10 minutes, or until the mixture is thoroughly dried. Wipe off using your favorite toner until all trace of the powder is gone.
4. (Optional) Inspect results in mirror. You don’t have to, but you’ll want to.
. . .